Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
President Barack Obama
co•a•li•tion (n.) an alliance of individuals and/or organizations with a common interest who agree to work together toward a common goal
Imagine how families, businesses, and communities would be transformed if you had a voice in a powerful coalition of prevention practitioners and other stakeholders who advocate policy change, facilitate resource sharing, and offer professional development opportunities.
Envision joining forces with leaders around the state to build and implement viable prevention systems, policies, and programs for Illinois’ underserved communities.
join online today
Benefits of ILAACP Membership
Receive ILAACP Quarterly Newsletter, E-News Bulletin, and other publications.
- Receive invitations to our Quarterly and Annual Meetings and conferences. Free lunch included.
- Network with prevention and early intervention professionals from across the state.
- Training and leadership development for staff.
- Access to current information on state and federal legislation and policy impacting prevention systems.
- Access to current research and best practices relating to prevention.
- Join other ILAACP member organizations to advocate for strategies, programs, and policies that shape prevention systems.
- Timely updates about funding opportunities.
- Opportunities to share your organization’s mission and programs.
- Personalized thank you letter and certificate of membership
- Recognition in the ILAACP’s Annual Report and website
- A “Thank You” gift
Most importantly, your membership supports our vision of safe, healthy, and resilient African American children, families, and communities.
join online today
MAIL IN membership
If you prefer to mail your membership to the Illinois African American Coalition for Prevention, download our mail in membership form, print it, fill it out and send it in with your check or credit card information to:
Illinois African American Coalition for Prevention
850 W. Jackson
Chicago, IL 60607